SIGN-BOOK offers 2 types of Signaturit electronic signatures:
· Advanced biometric electronic signature: The recipient signs the document by drawing their signature + OTP code option: the recipient enters a one-time password received via SMS to validate the signing process.
· Advanced electronic signature with certificate: The recipient signs using its digital certificate.
Both signatures are completely legal, ensure the integrity of the signed document, and unequivocally identify the signer.
Any contract or document that can be signed by one or more parties.
To certify the integrity, sending, and opening of emails and attachments. It is equivalent to the traditional registered mail service.
· Notifications for clients, employees, or shareholders
· Claims for fees or overdrafts
· Calls for owners’ meetings, meeting minutes
· Invoices, etc.