1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. Who is behind this website?
Behind this Website and our blog www.signaturit.com, hereinafter referred to collectively as “the Website” or “platform”, is SIGNATURIT SOLUTIONS S.L., (hereinafter, SIGNATURIT GROUP), whose contact details are indicated below:
Signaturit Solutions, S.L.
Registration data: Barcelona Mercantile Registry, Sheet B-436579 Volume 45842 Folio 55
Address: Calle Ávila, 29 – 08005 Barcelona
Contact Email: [email protected]
E-mail for exercising rights related to data protection: [email protected]
Telephone: (+34) 960 031 203
Additionally, the services produced by Ivnosys Soluciones SLU whose contact details are available to visitors of this page:
Ivnosys Soluciones, S.L.U.
Registration data: Valencia Mercantile Register in volume 9306, book 6588, folio 60, section 8, page V143049, inscription: 1ª.
Address: Acceso Ademuz Nº12- Piso 1º – Oficina 1, 46980 Paterna (Valencia).
E-mail for exercising rights related to data protection: [email protected]
Telephone: 960 031 203 / 960 64 59 10
TIN: FR 46 439 129 164.
Regisration Data: 7 rue du Faubourg Poissonnière, 75009, Paris (France).
Contact E-mail: [email protected]
Télephone: (+33) 1 44 08 73 00
From now on, both entities will be jointly referred to as Signaturit Group.
1.2. Brief description of this Website and its purpose
The purpose of this website is to present the Signaturit Group and Ivnosys products and services so that the user, potential client or client can know which solutions Signaturit Group makes available to them and, without being exclusively limited to the electronic signature, certified electronic delivery or electronic identification, these solutions are considered to be its main services.
1.3. What is the purpose of this Legal Notice?
1.4. How to contact the person in charge of this website
To contact the Signaturit Group team, all you need to do is direct your inquiry to the aforementioned address, preferably by email to: [email protected].
You can also send us your questions or comments through the different communication channels, in other words, through the website or blog, contact form, telephone or also through social networks where Signaturit Group has a presence, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.
In the event you want to exercise your rights with respect to issues related to the protection of your personal data, please address your request directly to the following email: [email protected].
2. RULES OF OPERATION
2.1. How does this website work?
2.2. Types of users on our Website
Visitor: Anyone who visits the website and/or browses it with the intent of learning about the services we provide, the Terms of Service or, among other things, consults any type of information contained herein, as well as anyone who contacts Signaturit Group for whatever reason.
The use of our platform requires the Client User to have registered on it.
In this case, the use of our platform does not require the recipient user to register.
Third-Party User: Anyone who uses our platform or our services as a result of having been referred by their Service Provider that has subcontracted any of the services offered by SIGNATURIT GROUP.
Followers on Social Networks: Anyone who follows the activity and news related to SIGNATURIT GROUP when these are posted on corporate social networks where SIGNATURIT GROUP has a presence and, as a result, gains access to browse our Website or Blog.
2.3. What confidentiality rules do we apply?
2.4.1. General aspects
As a User, by accessing this Website and our blog, you assume the risks that may occur as a result of malicious or negligent misuse on your part. Consequently, you are hereby informed that you are obliged to make good use of the resources made available to you, in addition to implementing those measures that are appropriate in order to avoid those uncontrollable risks that foreseeably concern you.
As a User, you must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions you intend to use the Website, as it can be changed and therefore you will be subject to and must obey its provisions.
2.4.2. User Rights
- As a User, you have the right to browse the Website, observing the rules established in its notices and policies at all times, in addition to carrying out operations through the Website or related to the solution that you may have acquired.
- As a User, you have the right to receive assistance in regards to your questions, comments or exercise of rights, following the procedure established on our platform.
- As a User, you have the right to have your information processed with respect and maximum privacy, which is why we have provided an adequate Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
2.4.3. User Restrictions
- The User may not take advantage of their status as a User to access information that is not intended for them, either regarding the information or services offered on this Website or information about its Users, nor are they allowed to make use of the Website that is unauthorised or contrary to the law and that may cause any type of damage to the owner of this Website, User or any third party.
- The User may not use any type of link to or from defamatory, pornographic or racist websites, or any other website that offers false information or harms our Website or blog and any of the professionals or collaborators that work for or with it.
- Under no circumstance may the User delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that may be installed on the Website in order to commit any crime or fraud, or infringe on the intellectual property, privacy or confidentiality rights of both the users of the platform and its owner.
2.4.4. Rights of the Owner
- The owner has the right to process the Users’ data in accordance with the provisions of these notices and the corresponding Privacy and Cookies Policy, using this information to answer their questions and to be able to carry out all the measures deemed appropriate by law in order to be able to provide the service effectively.
- The owner of this Website reserves the right to publish articles and recommendations aimed at improving and solving customer needs, but in no case is it responsible for damages caused based on decisions taken from the content that is published on this Website or the blog, such as advice, recommendations, proposals… given that they are published as general information or suggestions, and in no case exclude the opinion or advice that an expert can provide in each specific case.
2.5. Which Terms of Service are applicable?
2.6. When do third party terms apply?
In the event our solutions are used by a third party to provide the user with certain services, in other words, when SIGNATURIT GROUP solutions are subcontracted, it will be the responsibility of the user to make sure that they know the terms that are applicable to them by virtue of said provision of services with respect to the main provider.
In the cases referred to in the previous paragraph, SIGNATURIT GROUP will become the data controller, undertaking to adopt all security measures that apply, while always ensuring the integrity and safekeeping of the documentation and data it processes.
3. CONTENT, INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY POLICY
3.1. Type of content on our Website
Our Website contains both the description of our products and services, as well as their characteristics and prices, which are presented and conveniently detailed in order to show our openness and in order to operate with total reliability and transparency.
The blog offers content related to current issues concerning the solutions offered by SIGNATURIT GROUP , as well as topics of interest related to the sector and/or technology, and is prepared by the SIGNATURIT GROUP team or by third parties that have been authorised to post its content. In the event that there are links to third-party websites, it is hereby stated that the proper authorisation has been granted, except in the cases of links of a reference or informative nature, in which case the source and the author will be cited, provided this information is available or accessible.
3.1.1. Intellectual Property Policy
- Our intellectual property policy is applicable to all the content of our Website, our blog, to the content and materials disseminated through these platforms, as well as to newsletters that the user or client has subscribed to, where appropriate.
- The User expressly acknowledges for all purposes that the information, signs, images, designs, logos, animations, videos, texts, as well as other elements and content, including the Website’s services and computer applications, are subject to the industrial and intellectual property rights of SIGNATURIT GROUP and/or the third-party holders that have duly authorised their inclusion on the Website, expressly stating that no type of right over any content of any kind will be granted, except those that are expressly recognised.
- As a result, the User will not be entitled to carry out the following, which includes but is not limited to: distributing, modifying, transforming, assigning, making available to the public or carry out any other activity with the aforementioned elements and content that has not been expressly authorised, including the computer codes for any element of this Website or platform.
- The User will be directly responsible for all consequences, damages and losses that may be caused to SIGNATURIT GROUP and/or to third parties due to the infringement that may derive from their action or omission of any obligation contained in this clause.
3.1.2. User limits regarding the access and use of our content
As a User, accessing the content protected by intellectual property rights does not transfer any rights to you. In this regard, the use made of this information and content can only be proprietary (used in a private way); any use or reproduction by Users or others that may be included in the future must be done in accordance with the provisions and legal policies set forth herein, always respecting the applicable legal limitations.
Specifically, the following is prohibited:
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public or any other type of exploitation of the contents of this Website and blog, without having received written consent from the respective owner.
- Nor can links be established to this Website and/or blog without the consent of the owner and, where appropriate, only links to the home page will be allowed.
- It is prohibited to establish links to “landing pages”, “frame” acts or any other similar manipulation of this website without receiving express consent from SIGNATURIT GROUP, unless carried out in a way that complies with the provisions of point 3.1.4 of this Notice.
If you wish to ask us for any type of permission to use or publish any of our content from the Website or from our blog, you can contact us by any of the means indicated in point 1.4 of this Notice.
3.1.3. Authorisations or permissions
As a User, you can view the elements of the Website and blog and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical format, provided it is done solely and exclusively for personal and private use, therefore their use for commercial purposes, their distribution as well as their modification, alteration or decompiling is prohibited.
However, and as an exception to the above, the User is allowed to mention the articles published on the Website or blog through social networks, with the actions “tweet, retweet, share, blog” or similar, as long as they respect our ownership or mention the people indicated in the corresponding articles or content.
3.1.4. Links between websites
1.Those persons or entities that intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and this one (hereinafter, the hyperlink), must meet the following conditions:
- The hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage of this Website, but it may not reproduce it in any way.
- A frame will not be created on the platform’s pages.
- There will be no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications made about SIGNATURIT GROUP, its management, employees and the services provided through the platform.
- It will not be stated or implied that SIGNATURIT GROUP has authorised the hyperlink nor that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available from the website on which the hyperlink is established.
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself, the website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, logo, denomination, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to SIGNATURIT GROUP.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content that is contrary to morals and generally accepted good customs and public order, as well as any content that is contrary to the rights of third parties.
- The establishment of hyperlinks shall in no event imply the existence of any relationship between SIGNATURIT GROUP and the owner of the website on which the link is established, nor the acceptance and approval by SIGNATURIT of its content or services.
2. SIGNATURIT GROUP offers Users links in order to facilitate access to information, services and other content available on the internet. The links enabled on the Website may lead the User to other sites and webpages managed by third parties, over which SIGNATURIT GROUP does not exercise any type of control, with these parties assuming the corresponding liability with regards to the sites and to SIGNATURIT GROUP with respect to what could affect them as a consequence of such action by the User.
SIGNATURIT GROUP has no responsibility to monitor or verify the information or content of other sites or webpages that can be accessed through hyperlinks on the Website. It alone has the responsibility to remove from this page, as soon as possible, the information, content or services that do not correspond with reality, that violate any applicable regulations or that may mislead or cause harm to the User.
3.2. Regarding the software corresponding to this Website and its design
The owner of this Website has the permits and licenses to use this Website, as well as the rights related to its design. Any use of the programming code, software or design by Users is not allowed, with them being responsible for any fraudulent use or use to the detriment of the rights of the owner of the Website, or third parties.
Under no circumstance may the User extract, manipulate, copy, compile or decompile any element that makes up the Website, for purposes other than what is offered on it, being able to take legal action against them if any action is detected in this regard.
3.3. Regarding our brand and corporate identity
The owner of this Website has registered the Signaturit Group and the Ivnosys brands and is therefore the owner, which is registered with the European Patent and Trademark Office.
As a User, you cannot use our brand, domain, slogan or any other element that makes up our corporate identity, without the express consent of SIGNATURIT GROUP.
3.4. Complementary rules
That which is not provided for in our Notices shall be subject to compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on intellectual and industrial property
4. LIABILITY SCHEME
4.1. Liability for accessing the Website
Access to our Website shall be the sole responsibility of the User, both in the form of access and in the information provided, as well as in the security with which it is browsed.
Meanwhile, the owner of the Website undertakes to do its best, to the extent that is reasonably possible, to prevent any errors in the content that is published on the Website and to offer a constant and permanent service.
We cannot be held responsible for temporary suspensions, breakdowns or technical failures that affect the platform or the blog caused by reasons beyond our control, by a virus or computer insecurity caused by third parties, or by the illegal or disrespectful actions of Users.
SIGNATURIT GROUP does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the Website’s operation and therefore excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to a lack of availability or continuity of the Website’s operation and the services provided therein, as well as errors in accessing different webpages.
SIGNATURIT GROUP declines all responsibility for computer damage or any other type that may be caused to the User when accessing the contents of the Website. Therefore, SIGNATURIT GROUP does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents or files belonging to the User or third parties.
4.2. Regarding the published content
At SIGNATURIT GROUP, we are also not responsible for the content and/or updating of the links published on our Website, or the information that it indexes and that is related to other websites or other companies that are linked to the content search criteria.
At SIGNATURIT GROUP, we will review and update the information published on our Website, but we cannot guarantee that all of it will be completely correct since typographical errors, inaccurate or incomplete information may be present for any justifiable reason.
Without prejudice to the limitations established in current legislation, SIGNATURIT GROUP shall not be liable for any damages of any kind that may result from a lack of accuracy, completeness and timeliness, as well as errors or omissions that may affect the information contained on the platform or other content that can be accessed through it.
At Signaturit Group, we have a blog on which we publish content that has been prepared by our team or our network of collaborators. Please, if you share or post it, cite us as a source and/or its authors. We would greatly appreciate it.
4.3. Liability in relation to the provided services
SIGNATURIT GROUP is not responsible for any errors that may occur in the descriptions of the services we offer. For this reason, it is expressly stipulated that all of the services will be subject to the information and conditions that are formally established in the corresponding service and contract proposal, depending on the case, which will be formalised apart from what is established on this Website and the Terms of Service.
4.4. Liability in relation to service failures
Neither the platform nor its owner is responsible for technical errors on the platform and/or failure to provide the internet service: (i) due to actions or errors of third parties, and/or (ii) due to its own causes when the incident is resolved and/or diligent action has been taken.
4.5. Other liabilities and duties
- If SIGNATURIT GROUP were declared not liable for any damage caused by the previously issued points in a judicial or extrajudicial proceeding, by a competent Court, Tribunal or Public Administrative Body, and the User was declared liable, it shall be entitled to recover all the amounts that it had to pay and bear for this reason, including consequential damages and loss of profit, any cost or tax that it would have had to face, as well as any expenses arising from the procedure such as taxes, fees, lawyers, attorneys, experts, arbitration, travel, stays or any others.
- SIGNATURIT GROUP reserves the right to communicate confidential information that Users have provided when required to do so by law, regulation, ordinance and/or any other legal, judicial or governmental request.
5. PROTECTION AND OPERATION THE WEBSITE
SIGNATURIT GROUP will keep the platform operational throughout the year, 24 hours a day, provided that the state of the art allows it.
However, SIGNATURIT GROUP reserves the right to temporarily modify or interrupt the system in whole or in part when the maintenance, update or repair service for the system or internet server so requires it, without the need to notify the User.
If the User detects any anomaly, third-party interference, system errors or malfunction of the Website, they must notify SIGNATURIT GROUP so that it may proceed to find a solution.
6. RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS NOTICE
We reserve the right to modify this notice in order to adapt it to any legislative or jurisprudential developments that arise or are published, in addition to making the appropriate modifications according to industry or commercial practices.
When there is a significant or relevant change that occurs, SIGNATURIT GROUP will send a notice through this Website or blog, with reasonable notice, through which it will inform you of the changes that will take place in our policies, as well as the period of time in which they are expected to take full effect.
7. REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO THIS WEBSITE
All our texts and legal policies associated with this platform are governed in each of their points by Spanish legislation, including: Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC; Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and any other legal provisions that may be applicable.
8. EXCLUSIONS FROM THE WEBSITE’S LEGAL POLICY
This legal policy only affects the published information and the processing of data carried out based on our Website or blog. In no case do the conditions set forth herein necessarily have to coincide with the company’s policies regarding the provision of the services themselves, as well as the way in which they are provided by the owner.
9. COMPETENT JURISDICTION
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of these terms or notice, the Courts and Tribunals that will be informed of the matter will be those established by the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction. In the case of legal persons, the parties will submit the issue to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona. In the event that the problem arises in relation to a user who is a natural person, it will be submitted before the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s area of residence.
10. WHAT OTHER LEGAL POLICIES ARE THIS NOTICE AND THE USER OBJECT TO?
11. QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND INFORMATION SECURITY POLICIES
The interested parties can ask to consult the quality and information security policy by sending an email to [email protected].