Universign | France
What are we looking for?
Generation of new business opportunities by identifying leads and approaching them with our value proposition participating in the group’s efforts to become a market leader in the electronic signature industry.
- Prospect for new customers in collaboration with the SDR team.
- Be responsible for the opportunities generated.
- Meet and present the group’s solutions to qualified prospects.
- Manage a technical and functional pre-sales response team in the development of a technical solution.
- Propose a technical and pricing solution considering the customer’s needs.
- Negotiate the best rates and conditions of the offer to go all the way to the signature.
- Communicate information from the field to the various departments.
- Discuss the means put in place as well as the results obtained.
- Share your experiences during the various team workshops.
- Flesh out the CRM (SalesForce) so that it is as honest as possible.
Hierarchy and interactions
- Reports to Vice President of Sales
- Interacts with Pre-sales, Indirect Sales, Marketing, SDR, Legal, Customer Success
Autonomy of the role
Grands Boulevards Paris
What we offer:
- An attractive salary with a variable salary with uncapped booster
- Prospects for rapid evolution because we are a fast-growing company in an international environment.
- A jovial work environment in incredible premises in the heart of Paris
- A framework status with RTT, a meal voucher card, a health and life insurance 100% covered
- Remote friendly: from 2 days of teleworking per week
- Tailor-made onboarding and skills development program
- Regular events to maintain the good atmosphere.
- A top-notch HR team
What experience and skills do we need?
- Two – Three years of experience as Business developer -Account Manager – Account Executive working in a Software company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native in French language and good English level, Spanish is a plus!
- Understanding about business requirements and generate new deals through calls, meetings, and presentations with Legal, IT, Procurement or Operations stakeholders
- Ability to build trust with customer business champions and C-level executives
- You understand the world of B2B SaaS companies
- You feel confident approaching new clients and creating your pipeline.
- Passion for new technologies