Sales Development Representative
Universign | France
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a key role in building our pipeline to grow our sales. As a member of the Sales team, you will work closely with our sales organization to research, prospect and create opportunities for the sales team.
The SDR has the first and most important contact with potential customers. You will therefore be the essential link in delivering an impeccable customer experience, paving the way for the success of the sales teams.
- Handling all inbound leads generated by our marketing team (via various channels) and nurturing these leads.
- Know how to use prospecting tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, Kaspr) to process and manage leads.
- Qualifying prospects from marketing campaigns through calling, email, social media, and social selling.
- Keeping an eye on what’s happening in our target accounts and in the industry in general, in order to understand how UNIVERSIGN’s services and use cases can provide the best value proposition to potential customers.
- Partnering with our Account Executives, you are the first link in the conversion funnel and ensure the creation of the pipeline to achieve our goals.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing prospects, through creative communication designed to nurture prospect interest.
Hierarchy and interactions:
- Reports to the Lead Gen Manager
- Interacts with Marketing,Sales and Alliance & Partnership.
Autonomy of the role:
Grands Boulevards Paris
What we offer:
- Fast-growing company (+40% by 2021) in an international environment
- A jovial work environment in incredible premises in the heart of Paris
- A framework status with RTT, a meal voucher card, health and life insurance 100% covered
- Remote friendly: 2 days of teleworking per week
- Tailor-made onboarding and skills development program
- Regular events to maintain a good atmosphere.
- A top-notch HR team
What experience and skills do we need?
- 3 years’ higher education from a business school
- Good level in English (written and spoken) is essential. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- You will have initial experience as an SDR in a fast-growing B2B environment.
- You have a flair for sales, a strong appetite for a challenge, and you’re resilient and always ready to bounce back.
- You have excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team.