This document establishes the general conditions of the contractual relationship that has as its object the provision of services offered from this webpage, which has as its proprietor and owner the firm SIGNATURIT SOLUTIONS, S.L., (hereafter, “Signaturit”), domiciled in Almogavers Street 165, CP 08018 – Barcelona, society registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Tomo 42871, Folio 99, Book 0, Sheet 416879, with Fiscal Identification Code (CIF): B-66024167, and the physical and/or juridical persons (hereafter, “CONTRACTING PARTY”) that show themselves willing to acquire said services through a request made via Internet using that website.
These user requests constitute the particular conditions with which are associated the present general conditions that the CONTRACTING PARTY must necessarily accept telematically prior to the provision of the service. The CONTRACTING PARTY is shown the present conditions via this website, in order to read, print, save and accept them. The present general conditions, together with the particular service request made by the CONTRACTING PARTY, imply the formalization of the service provision contract between Signaturit and the CONTRACTING PARTY, who affirms to have read, understood and accepted the present conditions. The CONTRACTING PARTY may always consult these general conditions using this website.
SECTION 1. OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT.
Through these General Conditions, Signaturit agrees to offer the CONTRACTING PARTY the services that the latter has solicited via the website for a fixed price.
By acquiring the services available on this webpage the CONTRACTING PARTY declares that:
- a) He or she is a person of legal age and capacity to enter into contracts.
- b) He or she has read, understood and accepts the present General Contracting Conditions
SECTION 2. ALTERATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS.
Signaturit reserves the right to modify the present General Conditions at anytime without the necessity of providing prior notice to the CONTRACTING PARTY, who is in all cases responsible for reviewing them as a prerequisite of acquiring any service available on this webpage. In all cases, the General Conditions shall be considered valid and applicable if they were published on the website when the CONTRACTING PARTY acquires the corresponding services.
SECTION 3. CONTRACTUAL PROCEDURE.
The contractual procedure can be carried out in Spanish or English. Nevertheless, and in case of discrepancy or conflict over the interpretation of the clauses, the Spanish version of the same shall take precedence.
The CONTRACTING PARTY, to be able to access the services offered by Signaturit, must register via the website by creating a user account. To do so, the CONTRACTING PARTY must freely and voluntarily supply the required personal details.
The CONTRACTING PARTY shall select a username and password, committing to make diligent use of the same, and not making them available to third parties, and to communicate to Signaturit the loss or theft of the same or the possible access by an unauthorized third party, in order that Signaturit may immediately block the account.
The CONTRACTING PARTY may not select as a username words intended to confuse others into identifying him or her as a member of Signaturit, or expressions that are vulgar, injurious or in general contravene the law or the demands of morality and good customs.
Once the user account has been created, it is advised that in accordance with the provisions of Article 27 of the Law 34/2002 on Societal Information and Electronic Commerce Services, the contractual procedure shall proceed in the following steps:
- The CONTRACTING PARTY shall choose the tariff appropriate to his or her needs, and to this end, may select one of the standard tariffs offered by Signaturit through its webpage, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning (+34)93 220 00 93, where Signaturit will offer a tariff appropriate to the use of the service that the CONTRACTING PARTY wishes to undertake.
The CONTRACTING PARTY must remit the payment that corresponds to his or her request via:
- Credit card: by introducing his or her information in the virtual POS terminal that appears on the website. By accepting this payment method, the CONTRACTING PARTY confirms that he or she is authorized to use the card utilized for this purposed, and is the owner thereof. Card payments are subject to the provisions of the Law 16/2009, of 13 November, on payment services, especially to all provisions related to payment orders and the conditions for their revocation.
- PayPal: for which the CONTRACTING PARTY demonstrates that he or she has an active account with said payment services provider, and accepts the conditions of said service.
- Bank transfer: for which the CONTRACTING PARTY must sent an email to email@example.com expressly requesting this facility.
- Once the user account has been created and the fee for the service remitted, the CONTRACTING PARTY may send by email to any recipient who uses a Smartphone or Tablet any PDF-supported document that the user desires the recipient to sign.
To do so, it is not necessary to download any application or tool; rather, the user should include the following extension at the end of the recipient’s email address: .signatur.it (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The recipient will receive the email, and may open, read and sign the document by hand on the screen of the Smartphone or Tablet, without needing to print it.
The CONTRACTING PARTY, in addition to the document signed by the recipient, shall receive supporting documentation or certification of the completed operation. Specifically, the supporting documentation or certification shall compile the following information about the signed document:
- Time of signature.
- Action carried out.
- IP address.
- Email address.
- Device operating system.
- Browser used.
- Geolocalization coordinates.
- In addition, the CONTRACTING PARTY shall be provided with a control panel where he or she may follow the status of the sent document (for example: document sent, received, read, signed, declined, etc.).
- If thus requested by the CONTRACTING PARTY, Signaturit may also collect recordings and images.
In all cases, Signaturit’s contracting platform shall notify the CONTRACTING PARTY, via email, once the contractual procedure has been finalized, with respect to all characteristics of the service.
SECTION 4. RESPONSIBILITIES OF SIGNATURIT.
In no case shall Signaturit be liable in relation to:
4.1. Errors, delays in access on the part of the CONTRACTING PARTY at the time of introducing his or her details in the request form or in receipt on the part of the document recipients, or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are caused by problems in the Internet network, acts of God or force majeure, and any other unforeseen contingency outside the good faith of the company. In all cases, Signaturit agrees to resolve problems that may arise and to offer all necessary support to the CONTRACTING PARTY to arrive at a rapid and satisfactory solution to the incident.
4.2. Errors or damages produced by an inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the CONTRACTING PARTY.
4.3. An invalid email address or problems with the address provided by the CONTRACTING PARTY for the sending of the documentation.
4.4. Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletions or incomplete transmissions, such that it is not guaranteed that the website’s services are constantly operational.
4.5. The inflicting of any sort of damage that the CONTRACTING PARTY or third parties may occasion on the website.
4.6. Signaturit reserves the right to suspend access, either permanently or temporarily, without prior notice and at its own discretion, until the effective responsibility for any damages that may occur can be assigned. In addition, Signaturit shall collaborate and notify the competent authorities of such incidents at the moment it has reliable knowledge that the damages caused constitute some form of illicit activity.
SECTION 5. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTRACTING PARTY
5.1. The CONTRACTING PARTY agrees to remit in advance the fee for the effectively requested services in the amount and using the payment methods indicated in Section 3.
5.2. The CONTRACTING PARTY must make appropriate use of the platform and service offered by Signaturit.
5.3. The services offered by Signaturit may not be returned owing to their nature and specificity, as covered by Article 45 b) and c) of Law 7/1996 of 15 January on the Retail Trade Ordinance and Article 102 b) and c) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, by which is approved the combined text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws. Therefore, Signaturit does not the recognize the right to withdrawal of the CONTRACTING PARTY.
SECTION 6. PROHIBITED USES OF THE SERVICE OFFERED BY SIGNATURIT.
THE CONTRACTOR shall not utilize the services offered by Signaturit to send recipients documents that, among these and other effects:
- May damage or endanger the rights of minors.
- Contain threats, harassments or insults.
- Are considered adult or pornographic material.
- Involve the carrying-out of a fraudulent activity or the sending of a virus.
SECTION 7. COPYRIGHT AND BRANDING.
Signaturit advises that its own content, programming and design on this website are fully protected by copyright, with all reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the specified protected elements expressly prohibited without the expressed consent of Signaturit. The branding of the services offered by Signaturit through this website belongs to its legal owners. Signaturit may supply links or hyperlinks to articles or information from third parties, in all cases citing the source. The legal owner of copyright rights of information thusly included may request the removal of said references at any time.
SECTION 8. COMPETENT JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW.
The present general conditions are covered by Spanish legislation. Determination of the place at which the service provision contract, to which the present General Conditions are subject, was agreed, shall occur according to the provisions of Article 29 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on societal information and electronic commerce services.
SECTION 9. NULLIFICATION OF CLAUSES.
If any clause of the present General Conditions is declared void, the other clauses shall remain in effect and shall be interpreted by taking into account the wishes of the parties and objectives of the present conditions. The failure of Signaturit to exercise some of the rights and faculties conferred by this document shall not imply under any circumstances the surrender of the same, without express recognition by Signaturit.