Signaturit enables businesses to send and sign legally binding contracts from any device, without having to install any application. We are currently looking for a Sales Manager professional to help us change the way documents are signed.
This role will require the ability to motivate and manage a team of Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, Market Response Representatives and Account Managers to achieve individual sales quotas. This leader will bring a proven track of sales and management success within a SaaS technology. You will create an amazing team.
Waarom bij Signaturit werken?
Signaturit werd in 2013 in Barcelona opgericht en richt zich op het stroomlijnen van juridisch bindende ondertekenprocessen. Gebruikers hoeven geen externe websites te bezoeken of apps te downloaden om te ondertekenen.
- Daily supervision of our Sales Team.
- Proactively stimulate, review and monitor all business activity for the branch and ensure achievement of goals.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and implement changes.
- Conducts weekly meetings with each member of the Sales Team.
- Provide accurate, timely reports and forecast.
- Consistently monitors the daily sales activity of the team, and tracks the results.
- Develop the next generation of SDRs, AEs and AMs.
- Attend appropriate meetings and conferences for networking opportunities.
- Encourage continuous learning within the team.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar business.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS space.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Able to connect business needs to solutions.
- Experience to hire and train new SalesPeople to ensure continued success.
- Native or working proficiency in Spanish and English.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
Wat vragen we?
- Self-motivated team player.
- Fluency in any additional European language.
- Familiarity with Pipedrive, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus.
Wat bieden we je
- International team.
- Full time position in Barcelona.
- Compensation package based on experience and achievements.
- Personal and professional growth plans.
- Flexible work hours and open holiday policy.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Free English classes.