1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. Who is behind this Website?
Behind this Website and our blog with domain www.Signaturit.com, hereinafter referred to jointly as "the Website" or "platform", is SIGNATURIT SOLUTIONS S.L. (hereinafter, SIGNATURIT) whose contact information for anything you need, is the following:Signaturit Solutions, S.L.
VAT number:: B-66024167
Corporate Address: Calle Àvila, 29 - 08005 Barcelona
Info email: email@example.com
Email related to the exercise of data protection legal rights and other data concerns:
Telephone: (34) 93 551 14 80
Registration data: Barcelona Mercantile Registry, Volume 42871, Folio 99, Book 0, Sheet 416879
1.2. Brief description of this Website and purpose
This web page aims to present the products and services of Signaturit, so that the user, potential client or client, can know what the possible solutions at their disposal are related to electronic signature, electronic registered delivery, electronic identification, as the user can verify while visiting this web page.
Signaturit main services is the advanced the electronic signature, with full legal validity and that complies with the latest established regulations, both in the European Union (Regulation (EU) 910/2014) and in the United States (E-SIGN Act).
1.3. What is intended with this Notice?
With this Notice we want to inform you about who is behind this platform, as well as to know the type of information we collect about you and for what we need it.
1.4. How to contact the person responsible for this website?
To contact the SIGNATURIT team, any user can do so at the above address or, preferably, through the following email: info@Signaturit.com.
You can also transfer or send your doubts or comments through the different communication channels that you will find on the website, blog, through the contact form or phone, or through the social networks where SIGNATURIT has a presence, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Linkedin.
If you want to exercise your rights in matters related to data protection regulations, you can write to: dpo@Signaturit.com.
2. RULES OF OPERATION
2.1. How does this web page work?
The issuing user or client has four types of plan: one free and personal; a professional plan with a trial period of fourteen days; a business plan also with fourteen days of testing and the enterprise plan, tailored made to the needs of the client. Depending on the one you choose, in the contracting conditions you will find all the details and conditions applicable to each one of them.
Depending on the chosen plan, you can enjoy more or less functionalities or services from our platform, starting with the incorporation of customized templates for sending documents, brand customization, advanced authentication, even analytics or integration of the own API. As services, we offer electronic signature, electronic registered delivery, and electronic identification.
2.2. Types of users on our Website.
Visitor: the person who visits the website and / or navigates through it to find out about the services we provide and the conditions or who, likewise, can contact us for what they need, among others.
The use of our platform requires, by the User Client, the registration thereof.
This type of user does not need to register on the platform.
Third party user: that user who uses our platform or our services because his Service Provider has sent him to this platform, as soon as his/her Provider has subcontracted some services offered by SIGNATURIT.
Follower Social Networks: this is the person who follows us in our corporate social networks, that is, where SIGNATURIT has a presence and who, based on that, agrees to browse the Website or blog.
2.3. What confidentiality rules do we apply?
2.4. What conditions of use apply?
Any person accessing and browsing our Website becomes a User of the same. This implies the acceptance of the conditions of use of this Website, detailed in all its legal notes and policies, relating to data protection, intellectual property, security measures and competent jurisdiction, among others.
As a User, by accessing this Website and our blog, you assume the risks that may occur at your own risk. In this way, you should be responsible for the use of suitable means to avoid controllable risks that concern you or your person.
As a User, you must carefully read this Legal Notice in each of the occasions in which you intend to use the Website, since it may undergo modifications and, therefore, be subject to and obey what is stated in it.
2.4.2. Rights of the User
- As a User, you have the right to browse the Website, always subjecting yourself to the rules established in the notices applicable to it, and to be able to carry out your transactions through it or the solution that you have hired.
- As User, you have the right to be attended regarding your doubts, comments or exercise of rights, following the procedures established in our platform for all of them.
- You have the right to have your information treated with respect and maximum privacy, which is why we have established an adequate privacy and data protection policy.
2.4.3. User Prohibitions
- You cannot take advantage of your User status to access information that does not correspond to the information or services offered on this Page or its Users and make an unauthorized use or against the law that may cause some type of damage to the owner of this Website, third party or User.
- It is prohibited to insert any type of link to or from that is defamatory, pornographic, racist or any other pages that offer false information or harm to our Website or blog and any of the professionals or collaborators who Signaturit works with.
- In no case a User may delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security systems that may be installed on the Site to commit any crime or fraud, infringe intellectual property rights, privacy, confidentiality of users of the platform or its owner.
2.4.4. Rights of the owner
- The owner of this web page has the right to process the data of the Users in accordance with the provisions of these notices and the corresponding privacy and cookies policy, using this information to answer their queries, being able to carry out all the appropriate measures according to law to be able to provide the service effectively.
The owner of this website may publish articles and recommendations aimed at improving and solving customer requirements, but in no case shall Signaturit be liable for damages caused based on decisions taken from the contents published on this page or in the blog, as advice, recommendations, proposals, etc. since they are produced as a result and, consequently, should not be taken as legal advice or similar.
Thus, even if recommendations on certain topics are published by professionals in the field being discussed, this does not exclude that the client needs the direct advice of a professional, as appropriate, who could adapt or customize what they need.
2.5. What contracting conditions are applicable?
2.6. When are third party conditions applicable?
In the event that our solutions are used by a third party to provide certain services to the user, that is, the SIGNATURIT solutions are outsourced, the user must ensure that he / she knows the conditions that apply to him / her by virtue of said main service provision.
In the cases referred to in the previous paragraph, SIGNATURIT will become the data processor, committing itself to adopt all the security measures that are applicable as such and always safeguarding the integrity and confidentiality of the documentation and data that it deals with.
3. CONTENT POLICY, INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
3.1. Type of contents of our Website
In our page we have the descriptions of the services and products offered, the business, as well as its characteristics and prices, which will be given with the intention of proving our closeness, reliability and transparency.
The blog contains current contents, related to the solutions offered by SIGNATURIT, current issues related to the sector and / or technology, prepared by the SIGNATURIT team or by third parties who have authorized its publication. In the event that there are links to pages of third parties, it is stated that the pertinent authorization is available, except in the case of links with character or reference to informative content, in which case, the source and author will be cited provided that that one was available or accessible.
3.1.1. Intellectual property policy
- Our intellectual property policy is applicable to all our Web, our blog, to the contents and materials disseminated through these platforms, as well as to our newsletters to which the user or client has subscribed.
- The User expressly acknowledges, and for all purposes, that the information, signs, images, designs, logos, animations, videos, texts, as well as the other elements and contents, including their services and computer applications, of the Website, are subject to industrial and intellectual property rights of SIGNATURIT and / or third parties who have duly authorized their inclusion on the Web, so they are not granted any rights over them, except those that are expressly recognized.
- Consequently, with the provisions of the previous section, the User will not be entitled to, as merely enunciative: distribute, modify, transform, assign, make available to the public or carry out any other activity that has not been expressly authorized, on the elements and contents indicated above, including the computer codes of any of the elements of this Website or platform.
- The User will be directly responsible for all consequences, damages and losses that may arise for SIGNATURIT and / or third parties from the infraction of any obligation contained in this clause.
3.1.2. Limits of the User regarding the access and use of our contents
Access to the contents of intellectual property by you as a User does not entitle you to any rights over them. In this sense, the use given to this information and contents can only be proprietary (used in a private way); Any use or reproduction made by Users or others that may be included in the future, must be done in accordance with the provisions and legal policies established here, respecting in all cases the applicable legal limitations.
In particular, it is prohibited:
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public or any other exploitation of the contents of this Page and blog, without the written consent of the respective owner.
- You cannot make links to this Website and / or blog without the consent of the owner and, where appropriate, only links to the main page will be allowed.
- The link to "final pages", "frame" acts or any other manipulation similar to this page is not allowed without express consent from SIGNATURIT unless it is done respecting the provisions of section 3.1.4 of this Notice.
If you want to request any type of permission to use or publish any of our content on the Web or our blog, you can contact us by any of the means indicated in section 1.4 of this Notice.
3.1.3. Authorizations or permits
As a User you can view the elements of the Website and blog and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use, being prohibited, therefore, its use for commercial purposes, its distribution, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation is prohibited.
However, and as an exception to the above, we allow you as a User to mention the articles published on the Website or blog through social networks, with the actions "tweet, retweet, share, blog" or similar, as long as it respects our ownership, or the mention of the persons indicated in the corresponding articles or contents.
3.1.4. Links between web pages
- Those persons or entities that intend to establish a hyperlink between their website
and Signaturit’s website (hereinafter, the hyperlink), must meet the following
- The hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage of the Website, but it will not be able to reproduce it in any way.
- A frame will not be created on the pages of the platform.
- False, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about SIGNATURIT, its directors, its employees and the services provided through the platform will not be made.
- It will not be declared or implied that SIGNATURIT has authorized the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available from the web page in which the hyperlink is established.
- Except for those signs that are part of the same hyperlink, the web page where the hyperlink is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to SIGNATURIT.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, as well as contents that are contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between SIGNATURIT and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by SIGNATURIT of its contents or services.
SIGNATURIT makes available to Users links in order to facilitate access to information, services and other content available on the Internet. The links or links enabled on the Website may lead the User to other sites and web pages managed by third parties, over which SIGNATURIT does not exercise any type of control.
SIGNATURIT does not assume any duty to monitor or verify the information or contents of the other sites or web pages that can be accessed through hyperlinks on the Web. It assumes, exclusively, the duty to remove from this page, as soon as possible, the information, content or services that do not correspond to reality, attempt against any applicable regulation or may mislead or cause harm to the User.
3.2. Regarding the software corresponding to this Website and its design
The owner of this Website has the permits and licenses to use this Website, as well as the rights related to its design. Any use of the programming code, software or design by Users, is not allowed, being responsible for any fraudulent use or to the detriment of rights of the owner of the Website, or third parties.
In no case, may extract, manipulate, copy, compile or decompile any element that makes up the Web Page, for other people's purposes or that escape the object of what is offered in it. Signaturit reserves the right to take legal actions against users infringing this Notice.
3.3. Regarding our brand and corporate identity
The owner of this page has registered and therefore owns the brand Signaturit, registered with the European Patent and Trademark Office
As a User you will not be able to use our brand, domain, slogan or any element that configures our corporate identity, without requesting express permission for it.
3.4. Complementary rules
If something is not expressly established in this Notice, such shall be determined by the applicable legislation in intellectual and industrial property.
4. REGIME OF RESPONSIBILITIES
4.1 Responsibility for accessing the Websiteb
Access to our Website will be under the sole responsibility of the User, both in the form of access and in the information provided, as well as in the security with which he navigates through it.
The owner of the Website undertakes to make the best and greatest effort, to the extent reasonably possible, to avoid errors in the contents published on the Web and to offer a constant and permanent service through it.
We cannot be responsible for temporary suspensions, failures or technical failures that affect the platform or the blog, caused by events beyond what the company can control, by viruses or computer insecurity caused by third parties, or by the illegal and disrespectful actions of the Users.
SIGNATURIT does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the Web and, consequently, excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability or of continuity of the functioning of the Page and of the services enabled in the same one, as well as to the errors in the access to different web pages.
SIGNATURIT declines all responsibility for computer damage or any other type that may cause the visiting User access to the contents of the Website. Therefore, SIGNATURIT does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations in the computer system, in electronic documents, or in the files of the User or third parties.
4.2. Regarding the published contents
Signaturit is not responsible for the content and / or update of the links published on our Website, or the information that indexes it and that is related to other websites or other companies that are linked to the search criteria of content.
Signaturit will review and update the information published on our Website but we cannot guarantee that it is completely correct since typographical errors, inaccurate or incomplete information may occur for any justifiable reason.
Without prejudice to the limitations established in the current legislation, Signaturit shall not be liable for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, as well as errors or omissions that could suffer from the information contained on the platform or other content that can be accessed through it.
In Signaturit we have a blog in which we publish content that has been prepared by our team or our network of collaborators. Please, if you share it, share it as a source and / or with a declaration stating its authors. We will greatly appreciate it.
4.3. Responsibility in relation to the services rendered
4.4. Liability in relation to service failures
In general, neither the platform nor its owner is responsible for technical errors in the platform and / or the non-provision of the Internet service: (i) due to actions or errors of third parties and / or (ii) due to its own causes when it resolves the incident and / or acts diligently.
4.5. Other responsibilities and duties
- If Signaturit was declared not responsible for any damage or prejudice with cause to the previous sections in a judicial or extrajudicial proceeding, by a competent Court, Court or Administrative Public Entity, Signaturit can file a claim to the User for all the amounts that it to pay and the economical damages it incurred, including lost profits, and any costs or taxes that would have had to face, including taxes, fees, lawyers, attorneys, experts, arbitration, travel, stays, and any other possible expense.
- Signaturit reserves the right to communicate confidential information that Users have communicated to it when it is imposed by law, regulation, regulation, ordinance and / or any other legal, judicial or governmental request.
5. PROTECTION AND FUNCTIONING OF THE WEB PAGE
Signaturit will keep the platform operational throughout the year, 24 hours a day, provided that the state of the art allows it.
However, Signaturit reserves the right to modify or interrupt, in whole or in part, access to the system temporarily when the maintenance service, update or repair of the system or Internet server requires it, without having to notify the user.
If the User detects any anomaly, third-party interference, system errors or malfunctioning of the Website, he / she must notify Signaturit so that it may proceed with its solution.
6. RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS NOTICE
We reserve the right to modify this notice to adapt it to the legislative or case-law novelties that arise or become published, as well as to make the appropriate modifications in accordance with industry or commercial practices.
When there is a substantial change or relevance in them we will notify through this Website or blog, and with reasonable notice, of the changes that will occur in our policies, indicating when they are scheduled to have full effect.
7. REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO THIS WEB PAGE
All our texts and legal policies associated with this platform are governed, in all and each of its extremes, by Spanish legislation, including: Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and any other legal provision applicable.
8. EXCLUSIONS FROM THE LEGAL POLICY OF THE WEB PAGE
This legal policy only affects the information published and the processing of data made based on our Website or blog. In no case, the conditions established here have to be necessarily related to the policies of the company with regard to the provision of services itself, as well as the form of provision thereof by its owner.
9. COMPETENT JURISDICTION
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of these conditions or notice, the Courts and Tribunals that, as the case may be, will be aware of the matter, will be those established by the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction. In the case of legal persons, the parties will be subject to the courts of Barcelona. In case the problem arises in relation to a natural person, the competent courts will be the competent ones of the user's domicile.
10. WHAT OTHER LEGAL POLICIES IS THIS NOTICE AND THE USER SUBJECTED?
11. INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
Interested parties may solicit Signaturit’s Information Security Policy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org