SEM/PPC Campaign Executive
This is Signaturit: a SaaS company with a strong tech & legal background, made up of a highly competent, committed and yet humble group of people that are working hard to take the company to the next level. Signaturit was founded in 2013 in Barcelona by 3 people, two years later we were 10 Signabuddies in the team and five years later we are over 60 people. And we keep growing. Fast.
Being our mission to provide the leading technology for managing the whole lifecycle of contracts, we are leading the way to further implement and enhance the use of trust electronic services - electronic signature, certified email and electronic identification - in private companies throughout the European Union and beyond.
Last year we closed our second financial round - €2.8M- and right now we are one of the hottests startups in southern Europe. In 2019 our main goal is to strengthen our market-share in this area, and to keep growing in northern European countries, specially in Germany and France.
Working with us is highly challenging and rewarding at the same time. Are you a hands-on type of person, a curious mind, someone who is constantly learning, and eager to take on new challenges? If yes, this marketing position might be for you. Keep reading!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an sharp and data-driven SEM/PPC campaign executive to join our Marketing team in 2019. This new Signabuddy’s main responsibility will be executing our paid marketing campaigns to increase de marketing qualified lead generation in our four main markets.
Working hand in hand with the Marketing Manager and highly aligned with the whole marketing and sales team, the SEM campaign executive will be accountant for helping the company achieve exponential growth and consolidate our leadership in Europe in 2019.
- Increase demand generation by hands-on executing, monitoring and optimizing our paid acquisition campaigns (Linkedin Ads, Google Ads, display campaigns, retargeting…)
- Create reporting dashboards and attribution frameworks: gather traffic, conversion and expenditures data from all channels and report the results obtained on a recurring basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports)
- Execute continuous A/B testing and use analytics tools to get actionable insights, figure out best channels, discover potential new acquisition channels, proactively test new campaigns to boost user acquisition
- Close collaboration and communication with Signaturit’s marketing & sales team and constant communication with our external marketing agency
- 1-3 years experience in paid media campaign management and optimization, ideally in a fast growing tech startup, SaaS B2B, with a strong tech background and with a multi-language product
- Extremely analytical and data-driven mindset, you love working with Excel and you have the ability to extract information from data
- Good understanding of the different costs models and performance metric
- Finance-savvy, you know how to best allocate budget across channels
- Passionated about marketing technology and with a solid understanding of marketing funnel marketing automation.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce and Unbounce
- Experience with Linkedin and Google Ads. Experience with Xing Ads is a plus
- Being familiar with HTML and CSS. If you are able to adjust a landing page by re-writing HTML code is a strong plus
- Fluent in English (native preferably) and Spanish. Another European language is a plus
Por qué trabajar en Signaturit?
Algunos de nosotros trabajamos mejor antes del primer café de la mañana, y otros somos más productivos al caer el sol. Escoge el horario que te más te convenga.
Coordínate con tu equipo y disfruta de tus días de vacaciones cuando las necesites
Café y snacks para todos
Haz una pausa en cualquier momento del día y come un poco de fruta, reactívate con una galleta de chocolate o tómate un buen café.