This is Signaturit: a SaaS company with a strong tech & legal background made up of a highly competent, committed and yet humble group of people that are working hard to take the company to the next level. Signaturit was founded in 2013 in Barcelona, two years later we were 10 Signabuddies in the team and five years later we are over 70 people. And we keep growing. Fast.
Being our mission to provide the leading technology for managing the whole lifecycle of contracts, we are leading the way to further implement and enhance the use of trust electronic services - electronic signature, certified email and electronic identification - in private companies throughout the European Union and beyond.
On February this year, we closed our Series A financial round - €7M- and right now we are one of the hottest startups in southern Europe. In 2019 our main goal is to strengthen our market-share in this area and to keep growing in more European countries.
Working with us is highly challenging and rewarding at the same time. Are you a hands-on type of person with a curious mind? Someone people can trust? Are you constantly learning and eager to take on new challenges yet not afraid of being yourself? If yes, this Product Owner position might be for you. Keep reading!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a detail oriented Frontend Developer to join our product team to help us deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
You will work with the design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs
- Contributing to technical discussions and architecture
- Designing new projects using patterns and clean code
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture
- Mentor younger developers, helping them grow both technically and throughout their career path
- Support on escalated technical issues
- Experience with technologies like AngularJS / Angular / ReactJS (or any other JS framework)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (such as Less/Sass) and frameworks (Bootstrap 3 and 4)
- Having worked with gulp and webpack
- Unit and integration tests; understand quality is everyone's responsibility
- Solid experience in responsive design, mobile and offline first
- Solid understanding of core concepts with GIT and subversioning
- Ambassador of best practises, clean code and design patterns
- A proactive profile when it comes to find everyday solutions
- Working proficiency in both Spanish and English is a must
- Experience with backend technologies (for instance Node.js) is a nice to have
Por qué trabajar en Signaturit?
Algunos de nosotros trabajamos mejor antes del primer café de la mañana, y otros somos más productivos al caer el sol. Escoge el horario que te más te convenga.
Coordínate con tu equipo y disfruta de tus días de vacaciones cuando las necesites
Café y snacks para todos
Haz una pausa en cualquier momento del día y come un poco de fruta, reactívate con una galleta de chocolate o tómate un buen café.