As Signaturit group continues to expand quickly across Europe, we are growing our partner team with a dedication to consultancies, system’s integrators, ISVs, VARs, and other strategic partners that work with SMB and Midmarket clients across EMEA.
Your primary responsibility is to recruit and ensure our most valuable partners are getting everything they need to demonstrate the value Signaturit can provide for their customers and target clients.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Deep background and demonstrated success in multiple partnering models including resell, systems integration, ISV, consulting, and technology.
- Experience building partner ecosystems of any size. This is a hands-on builder role.
- Demonstrated skill in building, coaching, and leading a team of partner professionals.
- The ability to work expertly with all functional groups within Signaturit including product, marketing, sales and operations.
Fluent verbal/written English.
Nice to have
- You understand the world of B2B SaaS companies.
- Passion for new technologies.
- Execute Signaturit’s partner strategy by identifying, recruiting & engaging partners around mutual solutions (technology or services) that enhance our customer’s experience with Signaturit’s platform.
- Develop operational infrastructure to support our partnering efforts.
- Extract the full potential of different partners with exhaustive monitoring of them, putting in place the right actions, and delight them.
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of building new partnerships mainly in Spain, but also in other areas like LATAM or Europe in general.
- Identify relevant organizations that are strategically well-positioned to accelerate Signaturit’s growth into new markets.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them.
- Own your partner’s portfolio targets and delivering the results.
- Collaborate with different teams at Signaturit to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- Own a source and influence revenue quota, achieved through deals your partners’ source and service.
- Define and execute jointly with the marketing department the right actions for every partner, to maximize ROI.
- Flexible remote work.
- Health insurance with family discount.
- Flexible compensation package (Cobee).
- Technical training with specialized platforms.
- English classes with native teachers.
- Snacks and fruit at the office.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Daily catering service at the office.
According to the Organic Law 3/2007 of March 22, Signaturit Group has set itself the goal of promoting the defence and effective application the principle of equality between men and women, avoiding any type of labour discrimination, guaranteeing the same income opportunities, working for the constitution of diverse teams.
Signaturit Group has signed an Equality Plan and within the commitment to comply with it, works to guarantee objectivity, as well as the gender perspective in its selection processes, through specialized training in equality for the people who participate in them.