1. SIGNATURIT SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereafter, “Signaturit”) hereby notifies users of its conformity with current legislation on the protection of personal data, user privacy, and the confidentiality and security of data, having adopted to this end the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of the supplied personal information, taking into account the status of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
Specifically, Signaturit advises that given the type of service it provides, and in order to be able to carry out this service with all due guarantees, it collects, among others, the following details from its users: Date and time of the signature, action taken (signed or rejected), operating system used, browser used, geolocation information (city), status of the signature, and IP address and biometric data of the aforementioned signature (pressure, writing angle, speed, acceleration, letter formation and direction of the signature traits).
2. The services, access to contents, and products offered on this website are exclusively aimed at persons over 18 years of age, and therefore any person that supplies his or her personal information agrees to be of said age, with the use of signaturit.com and the provision of personal details prohibited to underage persons.
3. Signaturit shall apply to the collected personal data the technical and organizational measures appropriate to guarantee their security, confidentiality and availability in accordance with the state of technology. For these purposes Signaturit uses a data- and document-transmission system to store this information with a server that complies with the following measures:
- All access to Signaturit is made via secure connections through https security certificates.
- The digital documents archived at Signaturit are saved in encrypted format.
- The Signaturit access password shall be stored in encrypted format while it is active.
- With the aim of guaranteeing confidentiality, accessibility and availability, the files stored at Signaturit shall be saved on distributed systems and replicated.
In addition, and conscious of the importance to the User of the documents being sent, Signaturit agrees to notify him or her of any situation that has endangered the confidentiality and availability of both the said documents and the User’s personal details. This obligation is not in effect when the communication of the incident to Users may further jeopardize the information and documentation of the same.
4. Signaturit shall treat the data in accordance with the quality principles stipulated by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Information (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 12 December, by which was approved the Regulation of development of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Information (RLOPD).
5. Personal information supplied on the website shall be held in an archive owned by Signaturit and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, with the purpose of carrying out the provision of offered services, as well as sending, by any medium, including email, offers of products and services from our company; improving the business relationship; and managing requests made by our clients.
7. Signaturit can contract third parties to provide certain services that may imply the access or storage of its data or documents by said third parties. In case of any such access, it will be considered under no circumstances a communication of your details by Signaturit to said third parties, but understood rather as the mere provision of a service. In all such cases Signaturit has signed with said third parties the legally required data-handling contracts, where among other terms are detailed the purposes of data access and the security conditions.
8. The User may revoke the provided consent, without retroactive effects, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by sending a letter with a photocopy of his or her DNI or other identification document to SIGNATURIT SOLUTIONS, S.L., C/ Almogavers 165, CP 08018 – Barcelona.
9. The User guarantees that the personal data supplied to Signaturit is correct and assumes responsibility for communicating any change in the same so that the details correspond at all times to the User’s current situation.
10. Any comment or concern regarding the way in which Signaturit utilizes users data should be directed to email@example.com.