Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit offers services - eSignatures, eDelivery and eID - designed to guarantee the security and legality of any electronic transaction.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer with UX knowledge to create amazing user interfaces. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Lead and generate the design system of our web, web application and SaaS
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Propose improvements and changes to the interface according to UI design best practices
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, UX and engineering team to help define and implement innovative solutions based on the product goals
- 1 - 3 years of UI experience with demonstrable UI design skills and a strong portfolio
- Use of interface design applications such as Sketch, Adobe XD and basic prototyping tools like Invision or Marvel
- Experience with design systems based on "Atomic design", as well as the use of style guides
- Work experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Pixel perfect is your daily mantra
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a startup environment; have seen a company through a growth phase and should be comfortable working in a fast-moving ambiguous environment
- Experience designing dashboards / complex data
- Have worked on SaaS projects
- Know and have applied Design Thinking techniques to define, empathize and ideate
- Experience with generation interactions apps like Framer, Principle or similar would be a plus
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.