Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit streamlines signing processes, sparing its users the need to visit third-party websites or to download apps, while at the same time providing legally binding signatures.
We are currently looking for a System Administrator professional to help us to deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
This role will require to manage the design and implementation of the company infrastructure and the maintenance and improvement of the current systems having a constant communication with the CTO.
Why work with us?
Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit streamlines signing processes, sparing its users the need to visit third-party websites or downloading apps, while providing legally binding signatures.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development and maintenance of critical systems.
- Provide support for database and operating system concerns.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- Build and manage development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues using tools.
- Proficient knowledge of virtualization technologies.
- Linux administration experience in Amazon Web Services.
- Agile methodologies.
- Goal Oriented.
- High Energy, Team player.
- Virtualization and containers (docker).
- Orchestration (Puppet, Chef, etc), Automation.
- Used to deploy and test new technologies.
- +1 year working in Linux environments and AWS.
- Experience in managing revision control system with GIT.