Senior Dev-Ops Engineer
Signaturit is an electronic trust service provider that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures, certified electronic delivery and electronic identification. With thousands of customers in more than 40 countries, companies that use our services improve efficiency by streamlining their daily, internal and third-party transactions.
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer professional to help us deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
This role will require to you work with multidisciplinary teams, being in contact with the latest technologies on the market and always looking to go further.
- Maintain and grow the cloud infrastructure
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing
- Build and manage development and testing environments
- Continuously improve the way we work and how we build our organization
- +3 years experience working in Linux environments and Amazon Web Services
- Proficient knowledge of virtualization technologies, specially with Docker clusters (ECS, Kubernetes, Swarm, etc.)
- Experience with Orchestration(Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc), Automation
- Experience in managing revision control system with GIT
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.