Signaturit enables businesses to send and sign legally binding contracts from any device, without having to install any application. We are currently looking for a Sales Manager professional to help us change the way documents are signed.
This role will require the ability to motivate and manage a team of Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, Market Response Representatives and Account Managers to achieve individual sales quotas. This leader will bring a proven track of sales and management success within a SaaS technology. You will create an amazing team.
Why work with us?
Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit streamlines signing processes, sparing its users the need to visit third-party websites or downloading apps, while providing legally binding signatures.
- Daily supervision of our Sales Team.
- Proactively stimulate, review and monitor all business activity for the branch and ensure achievement of goals.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and implement changes.
- Conducts weekly meetings with each member of the Sales Team.
- Provide accurate, timely reports and forecast.
- Consistently monitors the daily sales activity of the team, and tracks the results.
- Develop the next generation of SDRs, AEs and AMs.
- Attend appropriate meetings and conferences for networking opportunities.
- Encourage continuous learning within the team.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar business.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS space.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Able to connect business needs to solutions.
- Experience to hire and train new SalesPeople to ensure continued success.
- Native or working proficiency in Spanish and English.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Fluency in any additional European language.
- Familiarity with Pipedrive, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus.
What do we offer
- International team.
- Full time position in Barcelona.
- Compensation package based on experience and achievements.
- Personal and professional growth plans.
- Flexible work hours and open holiday policy.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Free English classes.