Sales Development Representative (Netherlands)
Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit enables businesses to send and sign legally binding contracts from any device, without having to install any application. Being the leader in the Spanish market, our main ambition is now to grow internationally. That’s why we are currently looking for a Sales Development professional to help expanding our Dutch sales team.
This role involves all responsibilities of the first step of the sales process and is a critical step in the growth of our customer base. Amongst others, you will be required to contact potential customers who have expressed interest in learning more about Signaturit or appear to be strong potential customers based upon our general market focus via email and phone. The Sales Development Representative has to generate new business opportunities and closing meetings for our Account Executives. Eighty percent of one’s time will be on the phone.
As one of the pioneers of the Dutch team, there will be endless opportunities to grow within the company. Whether we make it or not in the Netherlands, depends on you!
- Create and drive lead generation in designated target accounts for Signaturit Account Executives.
- Drive awareness into target prospect base through regular email and call campaigns (50+ phone calls and 50+ emails each day).
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create targeted marketing campaigns and improve the quality of the leads for the target market.
- Record prospects and populate their information into our CRM database.
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Close business with SMB customers.
- Passion for developing a career in tech sales.
- Master degree in a top Business school or relevant working experience.
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English. French or German is a plus.
- Quick learner, creative and self-starter, with a desire to help people solve problems.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- A great attitude and desire to make a real impact on the business.