Market Research Analyst
Signaturit is an electronic trust service provider that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures, certified electronic delivery and electronic identification. With thousands of customers in more than 40 countries, companies that use our services improve efficiency by streamlining their daily, internal and third-party transactions.
We are currently looking for a Market Research Analyst to gather knowledge about our customers, with the purpose of understanding the environment of action of our business.
- Define, collect, analyze and communicate relevant information to make better marketing-related decisions.
- Identify our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Coordination with the Sales Development team to manage the sales opportunities
- Participation of the sales strategy
- Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Market Analysis or related fields
- 1- 3 years of experience in B2B market research or similar
- Proficiency in English. Spanish/German or French will be a plus
- Analytical and organizational but creative skills
- Proactive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.