Signaturit is a trust service provider. Our services - eSignatures, eDelivery and eID - are designed to grant security and legality to any electronic transaction between companies and individuals.
We are a Legaltech company that deals with eIDAS and GDPR Regulation on a day to day basis, but are also promoting new technologies like blockchain and machine learning, so thinking outside the box is a must.
We are currently looking for a Legal Intern to provide assistance to the Legal Department in corporate and data protection matters. You must develop yourself as an in-house corporate lawyer, making sure that the company complies with the applicable legislation, and at the same time, assist in the sales circuit, negotiation and expansion of the company.
- Review and draft of all kind of agreements and legal reports
- Assist the Data Protection Officer
- Legal procedures regarding legalization, apostilles, and notary affairs
- Support in ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 9001 and ETSI EN standards
- Support in the management of the legality behind the H2020 grant and its different work packages
- Research on applicable regulations to the sector of the company
- Assist in the management of the documentary structure of the company
- Become a Tech Savvy Lawyer, and aid in the legal development of smart-contracts and machine learning
- Graduate with a Law Degree and currently studying a Masters in Corporate Law/ Data Protection
- English and Spanish Fluent, must be able to know how to read and draft contracts and legislation in both languages
- Willing to continue learning
- Dynamic, flexible and proactive mindset
- Problem solver and excellent communication skills
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.