Junior Customer Support Champion
Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit is a trust service provider. Our services - eSignatures, eDelivery and eID - are designed to grant security and legality to any electronic transaction between companies and individuals.
We are currently looking for a Junior Customer Experience Champion to help us deliver a personal, high-quality post-sales experience to ensure customer satisfaction and retention of our customer base.
This role will be focused on answering customer queries over email and phone, being able to deliver a prompt, high-quality response, while maintaining a personal voice and help fulfil a customer centric vision in every interaction.
- Show empathy and be positive at all times.
- Show a personal voice on your communication.
- Provide first level support for customer queries by email and phone.
- Escalate issues to the tech team.
- You will be the customer’s champion so you will need to follow up on customer requests (internally and externally) and close the loop.
- Create content for the Help Center.
- Help improve support strategies.
- You have proven experience in Customer Support/Service.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbally).
- You will be expected to own a support queue (email and phone).
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.