Inbound Marketing Specialist- German speaker
Signaturit is a trust service provider. Our services - eSignatures, eDelivery and eID - are designed to grant security and legality to any electronic transaction between companies and individuals.
To help support our marketing team, for our headquarters in Barcelona we are currently looking for a German native speaker content writer intern, who is smart, inquisitive, creative and passionate about writing, technology and marketing; and eager to join a young, ambitious, and multicultural team at the company’s headquarters in Barcelona.
The main focus of this role will be to help create content that boosts traffic to our website and help convert new leads into customers. This will be done by creating all kinds of content marketing materials e.g. blog posts, whitepapers, newsletters, landing pages, emails, presentations, etc.
Furthermore, this role also involves contributing to content distribution on our social media channels to increase brand awareness, generate thought leadership and build and expand a loyal audience.
- Researching, writing and editing copy for all types of content marketing material: blog posts, whitepapers, newsletters, landing pages, emails, presentations, etc.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Monitoring performance of content material and derive insights from the data
- available that helps to optimize and improve future content creation.
- Search for news that is interesting for our audience and that can inform our content.
- Research new blogs and channels for identifying digital and technological trends.
- Actively participate in brainstorming and the ability to bring up fresh ideas for new topics that could be interesting for our audience.
- Review and rewrite content when needed.
- Write copy for our social media channels: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+.
- Coordinate and execute social media campaigns.
- Share daily content (company generated or from third parties).
- Engage with our audience, build meaningful connections and encourage community members to take action.
- Detect and engage with influencers.
- Daily monitoring and analysis of the results of social media campaigns.
- Regular monitoring and analysis of interactions with the audience, preparation of reports and recommending actions based on these.
- Regular online monitoring of competitor presences/perceptions.
- Exceptional written communication skills in German, with an emphasis on grammar/spelling excellence.
- Highly interested in emerging tech and business trends.
- Proactive, results-oriented and a good team player.
- Curious mindset and eager learner.
- Good time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience with social media.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Hootsuite is desired.
- Proficiency level of English is a must.
- Understand and share our values: customer centricity, commitment, resolution and communication.
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.