Signaturit is an electronic trust service provider that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures, certified electronic delivery and electronic identification. With thousands of customers in more than 40 countries, companies that use our services improve efficiency by streamlining their daily, internal and third-party transactions.
We are currently looking for a Frontend Developer professional to help us deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
You will work with the design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers and scrum masters
- Contributing to our technical discussions and architecture. We're still a young company so you can be involved in how things are built
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture
- Mentor other developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers
- Understanding and experience with technologies like AngularJS / ReactJS and Bootstrap CSS
- You write unit and integration tests, and understand quality is everyone's responsibility
- Solid experience in responsive design and mobile first
- Experience and a solid understanding of core concepts with GIT
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.