Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit streamlines signing processes, sparing its users the need to visit third-party websites or to download apps, while at the same time providing legally binding signatures.
We are currently looking for a Frontend Developer professional to help us to deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
You will work with the design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs.
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers and scrum masters.
- Contributing to our technical discussions and architecture. We're still a young company so you can be involved in how things are built.
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture.
- Mentor other developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers
- Understanding and experience with technologies like AngularJS / ReactJS and Bootstrap CSS.
- You write unit and integration tests, and understand quality is everyone's responsibility.
- Solid experience in responsive design and mobile first.
- Experience and a solid understanding of core concepts with GIT.