Signaturit is a SaaS company founded in Barcelona in 2013, that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures (eSignatures), certified registered delivery (eDelivery) and electronic identification (EID). All of them are in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 910/2014, known as eIDAS. as well as with the US laws E-SIGN and UETA Acts.
To help support our marketing team, we are currently looking for an Events Coordinator, whose first main role is to plan, coordinate, organize and execute all tasks involved in Signaturit’s participation in events organized by third parties, and to organize, coordinate and execute our own events.
The second main role of our Events Coordinator is to contribute to spreading the word about our participation in all events through social media channels. The goal is to maximize the awareness of our presence on each event, while attracting potential clients, increasing our brand awareness, and building and expanding a loyal audience.
We’re looking for a sunny personality, someone smart, resolute, creative, proactive and with a hands-on attitude. Sense of humor will be also highly valued.
If you think that you’re a good fit for this role, and that we are also a good fit for your professional aspirations and personal growth, please apply here! Applications with motivation letter will be considered in the first place.
Meet Signaturit’s team on Instagram
1. Event planning, coordinating, organizing and executing
- Plan each event from start to finish according to our objectives for each one, target audience and brand requirements.
- Sending the information and design materials required by the event’s organizer on time.
- Maintaining the communication with the event’s organizer before, during and after the event. Build a positive and long-lasting relationship with event organizers.
- Preparing all the marketing material required for a successful participation and coordinating its creation with the design team: social media banners, blog posts, presentations, newsletters, flyers or any kind of merchandising material, booth design, etc.
- Coordinating with our team who is attending and who is speaking at each event: maintaining them updated about what they need to do, schedules, location, etc.
- Coordinating with our PR team for organizing media coverage when needed.
- Ensure each event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success.
- Come up with ideas to organize our own events, taking into account what we want to achieve. In the case of our own events: design the event together with the marketing team (format, content, timings, venue, who are we inviting, etc.).
- In case of our own events: welcoming attendants, managing the registration desk, providing guidance to attendees, time keeping, organizing catering, and similar necessary tasks.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports. Control the ROI of each event and keep a record to decide if it’s worth to participate again or not.
- Occasionally your presence will also be needed at third party events, to organize and coordinate our participation directly at the venue.
2. Social Media Tasks
- Come up with and execute the promotion (social media campaign) for each event - before, during and after the event - in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Write the copy for all social media channels and schedule the distribution smoothly.
- Live tweeting / social media posting during the event.
- Detect and interact with influencers that are also attending the event, through Twitter and other relevant social media channels. Build meaningful connections and encourage community members to take action.
- Monitorize and analyze the results of each social media campaign taking into account the objectives and propose ways to improve them.
- Highly organized person, good time manager. For this job it is essential to always meet the deadlines for submitting the required documentation to participate in events.
- An excellent team player with top interpersonal skills: for maintaining a fluent communication with the event’s organizer, with our design team, as well as for informing those Signaturit colleagues who are attending the event about schedules, activities, venue
- Should have ability to understand the context of the event and the type of guests supposed to attend a particular event.
- Great communication skills, verbal and written. Should be able to create all the content related to communicating our participation in events: blog posts before and after the event, copy for social media.
- Experience with social media.
- Proactivity and initiative to find and propose new interesting events for Signaturit to participate.
- Creative and curious mind to come up with interesting ideas for organizing our own events.
- PR abilities.
- Proficiency level of English is a must. Other languages will be highly valued, especially German, Dutch and/or French.
- Understand and share our values: customer centricity, commitment, resolution and communication.