Customer Success Lead
Signaturit is a trust service provider. Our services - eSignatures, eDelivery and eID - are designed to grant security and legality to any electronic transaction between companies and individuals.
We are looking for a Customer Success Lead, you will be responsible for leading and shaping the Customer Success team, reporting directly to the Head of Product.
You will be tasked with co-owning the strategy for post-sales, client expansion and retention and shaping the future of this department.
This is a hands-on role where you’ll be expected to lead the team by example and manage a percentage of top tier customers yourself.
Position with great growth potential.
50% Develop and maintain a strong relationship with client’s operational leadership.
- Ultimate responsibility and accountability for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Tailor a long-term success plan for each client while defining together with the customer what their success is and what are the steps to get to it.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and match performance improvement opportunities to raise opportunities for growth.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of shifting business challenges faced by customers and common objectives and appropriately map those to the value proposition of their purchased functionality to address their needs.
- Build trusting relationships with client operational leadership including conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Ensure ongoing adoption of a client’s existing products.
50% Mitigate Attrition Risk
- Apply project management and cross-departmental influence to drive resolution for escalated client issues coordinating internal and external teams as necessary.
- Appropriately identify product gaps and advocate for those enhancements.
- Assess and prioritize issues that may lead to client attrition risk.
- Coach customers to ensure they are utilizing all available resources including customer support, documentation and promote a self-service way of working with Signaturit.
- 2-3 Years of Professional Experience in Customer Success/Account Management
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively mediate conflict.
- Working knowledge of Saas growth metrics.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an extended, cross-functional team.
- Manage client relationship ensuring expectations and deliverables are documented and met, key stakeholders are informed and client satisfaction is achieved.
- Communicate and manage situations positively.
- Be transparent, empathetic and honest at all times.
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.