Customer Success Advocate
Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit streamlines signing processes with simple, intuitive user experience and the ease of not having to visit third-party websites or to download apps, while at the same time providing legally binding signatures.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Advocate to be a part of our Customer Success team and help us deliver a personal, high-quality post-sales experience to lay strong foundations to ensure the success of our customer’s, maximize customer satisfaction and retention of our customer base.
This role will be focused on providing dedicated operational support for accounts of different tiers, live and online training sessions, being able to deliver a prompt, high-quality response, while maintaining a personal voice and help fulfil a customer centric vision in every interaction.
- Ensure customer adoption based on the customer’s use case and needs.
- Guide integration efforts between the customer’s platform and Signature.
- Be a positive force and communicate with a personal, positive voice.
- Show empathy at all times.
- Provide dedicated operational and technical support for accounts of different tiers by email and phone.
- Give online/live training sessions.
- Escalate issues to the tech team accordingly.
- Help improve support strategies.
- You have 2-3 years experience in Customer Support/Success.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbally).
- You will be expected to provide dedicated support to accounts of different tiers and be the person of contact for all operational needs.
- You will be expected to understand API concepts and terminology in order to provide technical API support.
- You will ensure the success of our customers by laying down strong success foundations on the early stages of the customer journey.
- You will give training sessions either online or live to customers.
- You will work together with the Sales team to maximize upsell opportunities.