Customer Onboarding Specialist
Signaturit is an electronic trust service provider that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures, certified electronic delivery and electronic identification. With thousands of customers in more than 40 countries, companies that use our services improve efficiency by streamlining their daily, internal and third-party transactions.
We are currently looking for an Onboarding Specialist to become an important member of our Customer Success team and help us deliver a personal, top-quality onboarding experience by laying strong foundations to ensure the success of our customers, maximizing customer satisfaction and adoption.
- Provide a high level of support by email and phone to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new customers
- Understand customer use cases, objectives, and growth potential to correctly guide them through their onboarding process and their customer journey
- Follow and help improve Signaturit´s onboarding process for different customer segments and specific use cases
- Monitor customer activity and maximize usage of Signature's platform
- Gather customer feedback regarding improvements and new functionalities, passing it along to the Product team
- Work closely with other departments such as Sales and IT to provide assistance and resolve product queries raised by our clients
- Become a product expert to assist customers in the best possible way and also share with them the latest developments that apply to each use case
- Online/live training and Q&A sessions with customers and platform users
- Show empathy and be positive at all times
- Show a personal voice on your communication
- You are tech savvy and have technical background and experience (API concepts and terminology are an easy topic for you)
- You have proven experience in Customer Support and have excellent troubleshooting skills
- You are an analytical problem-solver, always finding the way to meet your objectives
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbally), German is definitely a plus!
- You enjoy working with customers and making them happy
- You are a team player always willing to have fun with your Signabuddies!
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.