Content Writer & Social Media Manager - German Native Speaker
This is Signaturit: a SaaS company with a strong tech & legal background, made up of a highly competent, committed and yet humble group of people that are working hard to take the company to the next level. Signaturit was founded in 2013 in Barcelona by 3 people, two years later we were 10 Signabuddies in the team and five years later we are over 60 people. And we keep growing. Fast.
Being our mission to provide the leading technology for managing the whole lifecycle of contracts, we are leading the way to further implement and enhance the use of trust electronic services - electronic signature, certified email and electronic identification - in private companies throughout the European Union and beyond.
Last year we closed our second financial round - €2.8M- and right now we are one of the hottests startups in southern Europe. In 2019 our main goal is to strengthen our market-share in this area, and to keep growing in northern European countries, specially in Germany and France.
Working with us is highly challenging and rewarding at the same time. Are you a hands-on type of person, a curious mind, someone who is constantly learning, and eager to take on new challenges? If yes, this marketing position might be for you. Keep reading!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Content Writer and Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team in 2019. This new Signabuddy will be responsible for creating, editing, posting and updating content, and managing and coordinating all things related to content for the German Market.
Working together and highly aligned with the rest of the marketing and sales team, the main goal of this role will be to boost traffic to our website, to fuel our lead generation machine, and to help our sales team converting leads into customers. The overarching goal is helping the company on its expansion into the German market.
Furthermore, this role also involves contributing to content distribution on our social media channels to increase brand awareness, generate thought leadership and build and expand a loyal audience in Germany.
Content Management and Creation
- Management and maintenance of the blog in German. This includes reviewing translations in German and optimizing them for search engines.
- Monitor performance of our blog posts and derive insights to better inform our upcoming topics and improve our publications.
- Management and maintenance of all German translations related to marketing (whitepapers, landing pages, website content, etc.) sales (sales presentations and workflows) and product (dashboard and web app).
- Management and preparation of all content materials necessary to launch paid campaigns (Linkedin, Xing, Adwords).
- Write customer stories and contribute to creating content for newsletters and events.
- Keep up to date with what’s going on in the German market, search for news and bring up fresh ideas for new topics that could be interesting for our audience.
- Monitor content activities of competitor websites.
- Repurpose and rewrite already existing content when necessary.
- Come up with new initiatives for boosting lead generation in the German market.
- Write copy for our social media channels and share daily content (company generated and from third parties).
- Engage with our audience, build meaningful connections and encourage community members to take action.
- Detect and engage with influencers.
- Regularly monitorization and analysis of interactions with the audience. Take actions based on these.
- Regular online monitorization of competitor presences/perceptions.
- Research new blogs and channels for identifying digital and technological leaders in the German market.
- +2 years of Content Management and Content Writing experience, ideally in a fast growing tech startup, SaaS B2B, with a strong tech background.
- Being a German native speaker. Exceptional written communication skills in German, with an emphasis on grammar/spelling excellence.
- English is a must and advanced level of Spanish is a plus. Any other EU languages are highly valuable.
- Marketing or BA related Degree is a plus.
- Excellent SEO knowledge is a must.
- Being used to work with G-Suite.
- Experience with Hubspot and Unbounce. Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong experience with social media (LinkedIn and Twitter mainly).
- Knowledge of social media monitoring tools such as Hootsuite is desired.
- Keen interest in technology and legal topics. The ideal person must be able to understand and write about our services.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are:
- passionate about writing, technology and marketing.
- honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail without forgetting that done is better than perfect.
- a good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- you always put the team and company goals before your own professional goals.
- a strong initiator, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- you are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.