Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit streamlines signing processes, sparing its users the need to visit third-party websites or to download apps, while at the same time providing legally binding signatures.
We are currently looking for a Channel Manager professional to help us deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
As a Channel Manager you will win, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned channel partners. Being the responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. Representing the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partners’ expectations.
- Proactively assess and validate partners’ needs on an ongoing basis while developing mutual performance objectives and critical milestones associate with a productive partner relationship.
- Sell and lead solution development efforts to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruitment of new qualifying partners.
- College or master degree from an accredited institution.
- Native in Spanish and fluent in English
- Minimum 5 years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Used to working with CRMs and KPIs on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.