Backend Developer (OCR)
Signaturit is a electronic trust service provider that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures, certified electronic delivery and electronic identification. With thousands of customers in more than 40 countries, companies that use our services improve efficiency by streamlining their daily, internal and third-party transactions.
We are currently looking for a Backend Developer professional to help us to deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take products to the next level.
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture.
- Mentor other developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Linux environments and Docker environments.
- Unit and integration tests, and understand qualty is everyone's responsibility.
- Knowledge of Computer Vision techniques.
- You’ve been involved in migrating monolithic applications to microservices.
- Experience in OCR is a plus.
- A learn by doing attitude.
- High Energy, Team player.
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.