Backend Developer (PHP)
Signaturit is a electronic trust service provider that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures, certified electronic delivery and electronic identification. With thousands of customers in more than 40 countries, companies that use our services improve efficiency by streamlining their daily, internal and third-party transactions
We are currently looking for a Backend Developer professional to help us to deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- Develop new backend features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take products to the next level.
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture.
- Mentor other developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers
- Understanding and experience with technologies like Symfony / Laravel and MySQL.
- You write unit and integration tests, and understand quality is everyone's responsibility.
- Experience and a solid understanding of core concepts with GIT.
- You have experience developing internal and external APIs
Why work at Signaturit?
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.